Sunday, July 08, 2007

From the 'comments' column to an article about things Bush in the Houston Chronicle:

I respect your right to have an opinion, and I spent 20+ years of my life serving my country so that people could have the right to their own opinion even if I disagree with it.

Be pro-Bush if you like, but never forget that the man is a deserter from the Texas National Guard who only received an honorable discharge because of his father.

What is more, I personally saw the man do lines of drugs laid out on a bar on Richmond Drive in 1973 while I was home on leave.

In addition, to being a deserter, drunk, and a druggie, his number two man is a gutless, five deferrment individual who had too much important drinking to do to serve his country during Vietnam.

And, last, but not least, the entire Bush team is a gutless group of wannabe tough guys who keep everything they have done hidden behind presidential secrecy, because they know they will all go to jail if anyone every finds out what has really been said and done behind their closed doors.

Cowards, liars, and con artists hide behind closed doors.

James E. Atkinson, US Navy (ret)
7/8/2007 2:44:04 PM

[Open in new window]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home