Wednesday, September 14, 2005

(Now this is what I call 'starving the beast')
Letter to the editor from Florida Today:

Republicans not showing ability to rule the nation
I have been a registered Republican for more than 30 years, and it is well past the time to admit the Bush administration is simply small-minded, inept, mean-spirited, vindictive, incompetent and inarticulate.
Please join me in voting out all remnants of anyone who has supported this administration.
While it is obvious that we must continue to support our troops, now that they have been placed in harm's way, most of the splendid National Guard members who would have significantly lessened the tragedy from Hurricane Katrina on the Gulf Coast are immersed overseas fighting the Bush family's private war.
I pray the Democrats, or others, will finally field viable candidates whom open-minded and free-thinking Americans, including moderate Republicans like myself, can finally support.
And if I hear just one more radically conservative Republican imply that they are more spiritually pure or patriotic than I am, I will implode from a blend of frustration, aggravation and disbelief.

Ray Hovland
Indian Harbour Beach
*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home