Saturday, August 04, 2007

Rep. Allen Says He Feared Black Men In Park

Police released taped statements from a state leader accused of trying to buy sex in a men's room. State Representative Bob Allen says he was feeling nervous and offered sex to get away from a man he didn't trust.

Allen chairs the House Energy Committee and co-chairs Senator John McCain's presidential campaign in Florida. He is the Police Union's 2007 Lawmaker of the Year, and he recently sponsored a bill to crack down on soliciting sex in public parks.

But he told police he did offer sex to an undercover officer in a public park men's room.

"He goes, you want $20 if i give you (oral sex). I'm like I don't want (oral sex), but I'll tell ya... I can give you one. What if I give you one?" said Allen...[Open in new window]
*
Hey, I get this. Who among us hasn't, when frightened, run into a public toilet & offered to blow a guy & give him 20 dollars?
Standard operating procedure (for Florida Republicans.)
But I'm wondering where the drugs come into the story. It's a mystery...Maybe Allen had had a meeting with Rush earlier in the day. Or Drudge.
That's it, he was coming from Drudge's place & was still hungry.
They'd been discussing the 'values voter' in the '08 national election.
*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home