Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Hysterical and hysterically funny letter to the editor from the GAYLORD HERALD TIMES, MI.

"...The liberal goal is to win back the presidency and Congress. Then, under the coronation of Hilliary Clinton or John Kerry, they will push their agenda for America: legalize gay marriage and N.A.M.B.L.A, raise taxes and do away with all mention of God in America... " http://tinyurl.com/b4dw5
*

I'm just stunned when I read things like this. Where do people get this stuff? I know, I know...snarling head radio, wack job ministers, etc. I'm still amazed that such far right gibberish has entered the mainstream. Re-education camps anyone? Or maybe just start teaching Civics and Current Events in the public schools again. Or would the teachers have their houses bombed by 'Christians'?
Watch yourselves out there...
*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home