Wednesday, August 17, 2005

POST TV
this element is the death no longer by hand
the words 'mushroom cloud' that inspire fear
makes for crazy love (another word)
I look and listen but don't understand
I think there are people cultivating death
because it's easier to understand than work
I believe in too little to be of use
the buy-in is too much for me
I want to be more sure of less
I don't want the package-deal on a whole new set
of discount 'values'
*
by supreme act of will
not my own see it from outside
for as many fleeting seconds a day as possible
toward the unknown but hoped for end
of a clarity to see what's on the fork
*
(a desert storm of orgin)
(organum of the star)
((the big bright Texaco))
(no longer out this window)
(a jetless sky)
*
Get back and whole and let it in
from the Sun comes Venus Star of the looter
shot from a distance unreckoned
by torn grey hands
*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home